Now with the reopening of Stage 2 underway, we are happy to announce that our office is reopening as of Monday, June 15, 2020. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we kept closed to help control the spread of COVID-19.
As we begin to open our doors, we will start by seeing emergency and urgent care patients first and will contact our patients for hygiene as we will be staggering our appointments to comply with physical distancing requirements.
There will be some changes taken place when you enter back into our office as your health and safety is our number one priority. Expect the following at your next visit:
- You will be asked a list of screening questions via phone prior to your schedule appointment.
- Please arrive just prior to your appointment and call our office 519-752-0432. We will then advice you when to enter the office.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer, screening question will again be asked, and hand hygiene will be completed
- You are required to wear a mask while in our office. If you don’t bring your own, we will provide one for you.
- Please come alone to your appointment. Your family members or driver will need to wait in the car during your appointment as our waiting room is limited at this time.
** Our office hours will be temporarily changed to 9am-4pm until further notice **
We are looking forward to seeing you! Please feel free to call our office, or fill out our contact form, if you have any questions or concerns.